Our focus is on providing business insurance to small and mid-sized businesses.
Many of our clients found us when they went looking for better service and lower premiums on their business insurance.
We are an independent agency, which means savings to your business because we find the right carrier for your insurance needs.
Our goal is to save you on your current premium, and provide you with the professional service you deserve.
These are some of our insurance carriers and underwriting partners
We Take a Risk Management Approach
We first take a look at your business’ risk exposures and provide suggestions to mitigate the risks that are within your control.
At the same time, we go to our team of underwriters about your risk profile and start the plan design process.
Plan design is essential to protecting the business from both expected and unforeseen risks.
We Are Not "An Insurance Broker"...We Are Your Advisor
- We protect your business against lawsuits.
- We protect your building and property against damage caused by fire, storm, wind and other perils.
- We protect your business income when your business has to shut down because of a covered peril.
- We protect your vehicles.
- We protect your business against the damage your vehicles can cause to others.
- We keep your workforce healthy and help them to get back to work
- We help you transfer your business to the next generation and protect your income.
Better Service Does Not Cost More
Since we are independent, our boss is you, our client. We want to keep you happy.
We believe in savings through better service.
It takes work to find the right coverage at the right price; and we are ready to do it for you.
We tailor your commercial insurance coverage to your business needs and exposures.
Business insurance can be established as a package or by individual parts (monoline coverage).
These are the most common lines of commercial insurance we provide to our clients:
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Umbrella and Excess Coverage
- Business interruption
- Commercial auto
- Inland Marine
- Workers compensation
- Business Crime
- Active shooter
- Event insurance
- Cyber liability
- Electronic data processing
- Inland marine
Let ‘s find coverage that fits your needs.
Business Insurance Packages
Commercial Insurance Package
A commercial package policy can be tailored to the specific risks for which your business requires coverage.
- Standard coverage includes property and general liability insurance (bundled).
- Enables you to bundle various other coverages in one policy.
- Other coverages added as needed, including equipment breakdown, inland marine, etc.
Business Owner Policy (BOP)
A BOP is a commercial policy available to most companies with 100 or fewer employees and under $5 million in sales. This type of policy can provide basic coverage for the basic risks -property, general liability, and business interruption.
- Property, liability, and business interruption are bundled together.
- Available only to certain types and sizes of business.
- Additional coverage may be added as needed, professional liability, umbrella insurance, etc.
Additional Insurance Services
Your business faces many risks for which you may already have business insurance coverage, such as property, general liability, etc. Nonetheless, the death or disability of a key person, or owner, in the business is another risk. Among the implications are:
- The loss of sales due to downtime.
- The cost of replacing an executive.
- Buying the deceased’s share of the business.
- Legal costs.
Available as self-funded or fully insured benefits
- Major medical, dental, and vision.
- Accident and critical illness.
- ERISA reporting and ACA compliance.
- Bilingual enrollment services.
- International group medical.