Are you interested in a commercial insurance producer position with a dynamic, nimble agency dedicated to small and medium sized businesses?
Learn about our position and apply below if you believe we are a good mutual fit.
Position Title: Commercial Insurance Producer Position
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Job type: Full-time remote, with weekly in-office meetings
Compensation type: Commission Only
Pay: $32,000 – $120,000+ per year
We are looking for 3 Commercial Insurance Producers to grow our commercial insurance team. We are seeking experienced insurance professionals who are interested in working autonomously and are looking for a new opportunity to transition to a more flexible teamwork environment with a higher commission payout.
We are an agency dedicated to serving small and midsize businesses, with a risk-management approach to providing insurance advice to our clients.
We are based in The Woodlands, TX and are hiring producers to work remotely with the ability to develop business in other states as well.
We are committed to offering you:
- Autonomy to produce businesses around a self-created schedule.
- Support to allow our producers to balance work and personal life.
- A professional and efficient work environment that supports successful producers.
- Uncapped compensation with a 35-50% payout, based prior production and experience.
- Renewal income that will grow over time.
- Insurance markets for all risks, including oil & gas, trucking, industrial, real estate and contractors.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for three personable, goal-oriented and resourceful individuals who want to continue their personal success within a team environment and have a desire to continue to be high producers
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Leading role in the acquisition of new business opportunities for P&C commercial insurance policies.
- Serves and maintain strong relationships with clients, promptly responding to inquiries and requests for information, quotes, endorsements as well as other service and sales duties.
- Initiates client policy reviews to assess and customize solutions for their needs.
- Leverages industry knowledge to identify and overcome challenges within the prospective and current state of the client’s risk program.
- Achieve new business goals by meeting or exceeding minimum production.
- Knowledge of commercial insurance underwriting guidelines and markets.
- Experience with ACORD form for commercial insurance.
- Enhanced focus and attention to client policies by assuring quotes, binding, endorsements, payments are provided or processed in a timely fashion.
- Works collaboratively with both our admin team and underwriters on the submission, binding and policy review process to provide excellent service and expand sales opportunities.
- Experience with SalesForce is desirable.
- Holds himself/herself to high professional, integrity, and ethical standards.
- Capable of maintaining a positive mindset in new or challenging situations.
- Has the ability to adapt, and a willingness and desire to learn.
- Disciplined, resilient and motivated to succeed.
- Motivated by service to others, enjoys knowing clients can rely on him/her to get things done.
- Desires a work environment that encourages independence and autonomy to develop business.
- Utilize all of the above traits to produce a minimum of $1,000,000 in annual premiums. If this this number does not scare you, we encourage you to apply.
- 3+ years minimum experience as a P&C commercial insurance producer
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field (preferred, not required; offset by professional experience)
- Must hold a valid Texas P&C General Lines License
- Proficient experience in Excel and SalesForce
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Experience engaging in sales and service with C-suite and business owners
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume to be considered
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be willing to submit a background check etc.
- Sign a producers agreement.
- Must be eligible for work in the U.S.