Generally speaking, there are 4 parts to an auto insurance policy. It is a good practice to review and understand your coverage, so you know what you can count on if an accident were to happen.
- Liability to others
- Protection from others who are NOT insured or sufficiently insured
- Protection for your car
- Additional coverage
[maxbutton id=”3″ ]
Do you know what your home is insured for and how much your deductible is?
We are able to cover residential properties in Harris County. We insure homes valued at $400,000 and up.
The standard homeowners insurance policy covers:
- The structure of your home
- Personal belongings
- Liability protection
- Additional living expenses –for an insured loss
Flood is covered only through the National Flood Insurance Program, it is not included in your homeowners policy.
Request a homeowners insurance quote today.
Life Insurance and Long-Term Care
Protect your loves ones and family assets. Create a legacy for what matters to you.
- Term Life –usually more affordable, no cash accumulation.
- Universal Life –higher premium, permanent coverage with cash accumulation.
- Long-term care riders (add-on) available.
Insure your future income with a fixed or fixed-indexed annuity. Rollover your retirement distribution to an account you control, where your principal is guaranteed.
- Retirement plan transfers or rollovers
- May also open with non-qualified (after-tax) money
- Fixed interest rate or pegged to an index
- Principal is guaranteed by insurance company
5 year period, with 10% access per year is often used.
International Life Insurance
For international clients, non-U.S. citizens/residents or U.S. citizens/residents living overseas.
- Must have a financial connection to the U.S.
- Application must be completed and signed in person in the U.S. or its territories
Term or universal life coverage.
International Medical Insurance
Long-term or short-term international medical policy for U.S. citizens and living overseas or citizens of other countries living in the U.S. or other countries.
- For non-U.S. citizens residing in the U.S. or overseas
- For U.S. citizens visiting or living overseas
- Covers hospitalization, emergencies, prescription drugs, repatriation and emergency evacuation; medical or political instability.
- Family coverage
- Worldwide coverage