Generally speaking, there are 4 parts to an auto insurance policy. It is a good practice to review and understand your coverage, so you know what you can count on if an accident were to happen.
- Liability to others
- Protection from others who are NOT insured or sufficiently insured
- Protection for your car
- Additional coverage
[maxbutton id=”3″ ]
Do you know what your home is insured for and how much your deductible is?
We are able to cover residential properties in Harris County. We insure homes valued at $400,000 and up.
The standard homeowners insurance policy covers:
- The structure of your home
- Personal belongings
- Liability protection
- Additional living expenses –for an insured loss
Flood is covered only through the National Flood Insurance Program, it is not included in your homeowners policy.
Protect your loves ones and family assets. Create a legacy for what matters to you.
- Term Life –usually more affordable, no cash accumulation.
- Universal Life –higher premium, permanent coverage with cash accumulation.
- Long-term care riders (add-on) available.
Insure your future income with a fixed or fixed-indexed annuity. Rollover your retirement distribution to an account you control, where your principal is guaranteed.
- Retirement plan transfers or rollovers
- May also open with non-qualified (after-tax) money
- Fixed interest rate or pegged to an index
- Principal is guaranteed by insurance company
5 year period, with 10% access per year is often used.
For international clients, non-U.S. citizens/residents or U.S. citizens/residents living overseas.
- Must have a financial connection to the U.S.
- Application must be completed and signed in person in the U.S. or its territories
Term or universal life coverage.
Long-term or short-term international medical policy for U.S. citizens and living overseas or citizens of other countries living in the U.S. or other countries.
- For non-U.S. citizens residing in the U.S. or overseas
- For U.S. citizens visiting or living overseas
- Covers hospitalization, emergencies, prescription drugs, repatriation and emergency evacuation; medical or political instability.
- Family coverage
- Worldwide coverage