We will help you protect your business real estate, commercial vehicles and equipment, business assets and income through a combination of coverage including property, general liability, business interruption, cyber and professional liability, among others.
The coverage will be tailored to your business needs and exposures. Commercial insurance can be established as a package or by parts, which can be added based on specific business needs.
We assist businesses in the energy, real estate, medical and professional services and industrial sectors in assessing exposures and with plan design, essential to protecting the business from both expected and unforeseen risks.
As independent an broker-agent we then go the marketplace and find the right carrier for your insurance needs.
Our goal is to save you 8% or more on your current premium, in addition to providing you with the professional service you deserve.
Some of the most common forms and components in commercial insurance will include:
- General liability and umbrella
- Business interruption
- Commercial auto
- Workers compensation
- Cyber liability
- Electronic data processing
- Inland marine
- Employee benefits
Let ‘s find coverage that fits your needs.
Commercial Package Policy -CPP
This is a commercial insurance policy for companies with complex or specialized risks because of the nature of their business or industry.
A commercial package policy can be tailored to the specific risks for which your business requires coverage.
- Standard coverage includes property and general liability insurance (bundled).
- Enables you to bundle various other coverages in one policy.
- Other coverages added as needed, including equipment breakdown, inland marine, and others.
Business Owner Policy -BOP
A BOP is a commercial policy available to most companies with 100 or fewer employees and under $5 million in sales. This type of policy can provide basic coverage for the basic risks -property, general liability and business interruption.
- Property, liability and business interruption are bundled together.
- Available only to certain types and size of business.
- Additional coverage may be added as needed, professional liability, umbrella insurance, etc.
This includes real estate owned by the business, as well as other business property such as equipment, inventory and supplies. Property coverage pays for your loss at replacement cost or stated value.
- Flood insurance is a separate coverage, not part of property.
General Liability Insurance
It protects you against claims and lawsuits, covering the cost of your legal defense and paying damages on:
- Property damage, bodily, personal and advertising injury caused by your products and services, business operations or your employees, or an injury at your place of business or caused by using your products or services.
- An umbrella policy can broaden and increase coverage.
Covers the cost of medical care and rehabilitation for workers injured on the job.
- Compensates them for lost wages and provides death benefits for their dependents, if they are killed in work-related accidents.
- Protects against law suits from employee, regardless of who or what caused the accident leading to injury.
Provides protection on claims not covered by your general liability insurance.
- Errors and Omissions.
- Directors and officers.
- Legal and medical malpractice.
- Other professions that should have it include accountants, architects, engineers, real estate agents.
Business Interruption Insurance
Covers business shut down because of a covered loss.
- Replaces lost revenues and covers extra expenses for relocation
- Included in the Business Owner Policy.
- It can be added to a Commercial Package or commercial property insurance.
Covers the costs and liability associated with data breach and theft of customers’ personal information such as:
- Social Security numbers
- Credit card numbers
- Account numbers
- Driver’s license numbers
- Dates of birth
- Health records
Electronic Data Processing
Covers costs associated with the loss or damage of electronic data processing media or equipment.
Business Crime Insurance
Covers losses from burglary, computer fraud, employee dishonesty and other business crimes.
Commercial Umbrella -Excess Liability
Increases and broadens liability coverage, filling in gaps left by other coverages.
Also known as business vehicle or “fleet” insurance. It is a separate coverage not included in either a Business Owner Policy (BOP) or a Commercial Package Policy (CPP).
- Coverage for liability when personal vehicles used to conduct company business.
Your business faces many risks for which may may already have commercial insurance: fire, crime, commercial liability, etc. The death or disability of a key person in the business is another risk. Among the implications are:
- The loss of sales due to down time.
- The cost of replacing an executive.
- Buying the deceased’s share of the business.
- Legal costs.
Available as self-funded or fully insured benefits
- Major medical, dental and vision.
- Accident and critical illness.
- ERISA reporting and ACA compliance.
- Bilingual enrollment services.
- International group medical.